- a : an Athapaskan people of the upper Peace river drainage, British Columbia b : a member of such people. 2.
- Carrier Sekani Tribal Council Aboriginal Interests & Use Study on
- direction of, and by many members of the Carrier Sekani First Nations. This work was This study was the first of its kind for the Carrier Sekani Tribal Council.
- Carrier Sekani and the B.C. Utilities Commission
- Carrier Sekani and the B.C. Utilities Commission.
- Carrier Sekani Tribal Council
- Working towards harm reducing and selective fishing methodologies for. Carrier First Nations within the. Nechako River watershed.
- Carrier Sekani Family Services
- Carrier Sekani Nations. • Shared Culture with numerous dialects. • Matrilineal.
- Carrier Sekani Tribal Services Not Impressed with Inquiry Offer
- By Jeff Sargeant The decision to hire lawyers to assist First Nations groups denied funding as part of the Missing Women's Inquiry isn't doing anything to change the minds of those at the Carrier Sekani Tribal Council.
- CSFS disappointed with Missing Women Inquiry
- By Rebecca Billard - Burns Lake Lakes District News Carrier Sekani Family Services (CSFS) is one of a number of First Nations groups to withdraw from the BC Missing Women Inquiry, citing a lack of funds.
- GoASU.com Preview Week: Men's Soccer
- Junior Nate Latigue and freshman Sekani Sinclair will see time at the position, while a handful of other newcomers are in the mix to play up front. In addition to a group of talented freshmen, the Apps welcome a pair of transfers to the team this year.
- Enbridge Pipeline Gaining Community Approval
- Perret says at this point, Enbridge has not made any headway in gaining approval from the Carrier-Sekani “Currently they are not supportive of the project.
- Sekani people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sekani, also Tsay Keh Dene is the name of an Athabaskan First Nations people in the Northern Interior of British Columbia.
- Sekani | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Sekani | Baby Names
- The meaning of the name Sekani is 'Merriment and joy'.
- Sekani Indian Tribe History
- Sekani ('dwellers on the rocks'). A group Inst.
- Sekani Language and the Sekani Indian Tribe (Tsekani, Sikanni
- Sekani language information and the culture, history and genealogy of the Sekani Indians.
- Ethnologue report for language code: sek
- Ethnologue and bibliography information on Sekani.
Sekani is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sekani books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmark todd equestrian
billy liar play
ghost in the shell
madhuri dixit trivia