A selection of articles related to selective bias.
Original articles from our library related to the Selective Bias. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Selective Bias.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Mariah Carey
- From the position of her birth Sun in Aries and looking at the aspects, we can understand that her career has no been easy; many problems must have tormented her and made her insecure along her way. Her teenage years have not been very happy; she did not have...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Selective Bias is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Selective Bias books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Selection Bias
- Selection bias is a distortion in a measure of association Selection bias usually occurs as a result of in a study.
- Extreme Sample Selection Bias: Conditions that Cause the
- Extreme Sample Selection Bias: Conditions that Cause the Correlation Between Two Variables to Switch Signs. Tim Groseclose.
- Aggregation versus selection bias, and relational neural networks
- Aggregation versus selection bias, and relational neural networks. Hendrik Blockeel and Maurice Bruynooghe.
- Selection Bias in College Admissions Test Scores
- Selection Bias in College Admissions Test Scores. Melissa Clark, Jesse Rothstein, and Diane Whitmore Schanzenbach. NBER Working Paper No.
- Scale Selective Bias Correction in a Downscaling of Global Analysis
- 2005. Scale Selective Bias Correction in a Downscaling of Global. Analysis Using a Regional Model.
Suggested News Resources
- Given Bisram's bias as exemplified in his letters his poll information should
- How could a man conduct a poll with such selective bias asking questions to suit an agenda? Even worse, Mr Bisram selectively picks what results he wants to publish in a dangerous attempt to push or pull public opinion in a particular direction.
- Police voice concern over KN report of private meeting
- Suffice it to say that we continuously investigate all acts of impropriety and crime perpetrated by our members. “Once again the selective bias of Kaieteur News against certain Officers who it cannot buy out is noted.
Suggested Web Resources
- Selection bias - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Selection bias is a statistical bias in which there is an error in choosing the individuals or groups to take part in a scientific study.
- Selection bias
- Sources of error: Selection bias. 1. Sources of error: Selection bias.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Selective Bias Topics
Related searchesnitrile rubber production process
prestige oil spill quote
toy biz v united states
grand prix film plot summary
dexters laboratory characters
tommy prince wwii