A selection of articles related to selective bias.
Original articles from our library related to the Selective Bias. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Selective Bias.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Subliminal Persuasion: Overview
- Since the 1950's, there has been enormous public concern over hidden messages in art, music, and advertising. Subliminal self-help tapes are a multi-billion dollar industry. Yet many psychologists claim that subliminal influence consists at best of...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The PK Man Seen From an African Perspective
- I have been fortunate over the past ten years to have had the opportunity to study the shamanism used in the rain forest of southwestern Nigeria. This is the traditional home of the Yoruba Nation which is one of the largest cultural groups in Western Africa...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
Selective Bias is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Selective Bias books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bias: Why Results Don't Matter And Trump Keeps Winning Primaries
- The actual frequency of these experiences belies the notion that they are all unique. What these demonstrate is the implementation of selective bias.
- Who's Worse: Bernie Sanders, or a Press that Uses the Subject of Mental Health
- My problem is with the press that took a selective handful of tweets written by sufferers, then used them to sell an anti-Sanders agenda, apparently on behalf of me and everyone else who's ever had to deal with mental illness. ...
- Africa's Middle Passage to Development
- One reason that the principle of non-interference is so critical is that African countries, like China, have long suspected a distinct Western bias in the conception of “fundamental human rights.
- Carney's `Brexit' Stance Under Fire as BOE Accused of Bias
- Mark Carney was accused of jeopardizing the Bank of England's credibility in the European Union debate as he faced a fiery line of questioning from U.K. legislators.
Selective Bias Topics
dream symbolism color
rosicrucian order crotona fellowship