- I made the following post in the talk section on Selector Calculus as long as it adheres to defined rules and logic, its will function just as well.
- Abstract A unified 6-dimensional polymetric structure quantum
- (called metrons) instead of the differential calculus in microscopic domains.
- The Lambda Calculus Encoding lists Conditionals Numbers and
- Recursive functions. CS 798 Fall 2009. 07: The Lambda Calculus.
- On the selector of twin functions
- binatorics which have a beginning in the dyadic spaces theory and the partition calculus.
- Translating Annotated Predicate Calculus to PROLOG
- is built on the basis of First Order Predicate Calculus (FOPC) with some additional ex plicitly, using infix notations, as relational statements called selectors. 4.
- Lecture 39: Lambda Calculus Equivalent Computers What is
- (lambda (selector) (if selector x y))). (define (car-of-pair p) (p #t)). (define (cdr-of- pair p) (p #f)).
- Heim theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Selector calculus is a form of calculus, employed by Burkhard Heim in formulating his theory of physics.
- PhysForum Science, Physics and Technology Discussion Forums
- I guess it means the same as background or the reason the Selector Calculus was invented. Or its importance in the scheme of things.
- List of Candidates for Theory of Everything - Heim's Theory
- The main strength of this theory is that Heim's developed his own mathematical formalism called Selector calculus to explain the nature of universe.
- Selector Calculus | RM.com ®
- Selector Calculus articles, reference materials. Need more on Selector Calculus? We suggest these original texts: The Story of Selector Calculus roots.
Selector Calculus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Selector Calculus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.