- Is increased antidepressant exposure a contributory factor to the obesity
- Selective MAOIs include selegiline (Emsam) and clorgyline. However, the use of such drugs declined because of their serious side effects, such as those related to food and drug interactions.
- Researchers Pursue Aspirin Element That Mitigates Alzheimer's Effects
- The concept of using medicine to attack GAPDH and protect brain cells is nothing new, as drugs like deprenyl (its brand name Selegiline may be more familiar) behave in similar fashion, warding off degenerative diseases—but imagine if something as ...
- Lemsip cold & flu sachets
- MAOIs include the antidepressants phenelzine, tranylcypromine, isocarboxazid and moclobemide, and the anti-Parkinson's medicines selegiline and rasagiline. This is because the combination of phenylephrine with these medicines could cause a dangerous ...
Selegiline is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Selegiline books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesscientific paradigm
sir john falstolf
arthur rimbaud influence
practical magic plot
victor von pentz
second moment of area