- Is increased antidepressant exposure a contributory factor to the obesity
- Selective MAOIs include selegiline (Emsam) and clorgyline. However, the use of such drugs declined because of their serious side effects, such as those related to food and drug interactions.
- Researchers Pursue Aspirin Element That Mitigates Alzheimer's Effects
- The concept of using medicine to attack GAPDH and protect brain cells is nothing new, as drugs like deprenyl (its brand name Selegiline may be more familiar) behave in similar fashion, warding off degenerative diseases—but imagine if something as ...
- Lemsip cold & flu sachets
- MAOIs include the antidepressants phenelzine, tranylcypromine, isocarboxazid and moclobemide, and the anti-Parkinson's medicines selegiline and rasagiline. This is because the combination of phenylephrine with these medicines could cause a dangerous ...
Selegiline is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Selegiline books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.