A selection of articles related to self asphyxiation.
Original articles from our library related to the Self Asphyxiation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Self Asphyxiation.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
Self Asphyxiation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Self Asphyxiation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Autoerotic Asphyxiation Syndrome In Adolescent and Young Adult
- attainment of orgasm depend on self-strangulation and asphyxiation up to, but not including, loss of consciousness.
- Psychiatric disorders in women prisoners who have engaged in
- attempts provide a valid proxy for self-inflicted deaths in research self-harm ( cases) and others who had never carried out ...
- Subperiosteal Orbital Hemorrhage Following Self-strangulation
- anticoagulated patient who attempted self-strangulation.
- "THE CHOKING GAME": RISK-TAKING BEHAVIOUR IN CHILDREN
- Background: A self-asphyxiation thrill-seeking activity undertaken by children and adolescents is often called “The Choking Game".
Suggested News Resources
- Letter: Risky student behavior is not a game
- As I read about school starting I have to wonder, how many of these kids know of and partake in the deadly activity of self-asphyxiation, known to them as "the choking game," "pass out game" and various other names?
- Out-of-control teenager poses challenge for authorities
- She died in an Ontario prison after what was ruled to be accidental self-asphyxiation. The social worker said she was familiar with the case but argued it wasn't a comparable situation. "I don't think she has a mental illness," she said.
- LinkedIn - its just driving me conkers
- In fact just trying to struggle into it would bring a serious risk of self-asphyxiation. And somewhere in all of that lies the cause of my inability to click with the whole social network stuff.
- Lawyer compares his client to Ashley Smith
- She died in an Ontario prison following what was ruled as an accidental self-asphyxiation. The social worker said she was familiar with the case but argued it wasn'ta comparable situation. "I don't think she has a mental illness," she said.
Suggested Web Resources
- CHOKING GAME INFORMATION
- We are a non for profit ground breaking organization leading the way in educating, informing and warning on the dangers of self asphyxiation.
- Urban Dictionary: self asphyxiation
- Depriving the body of oxygen to increase the intensity of an orgasm obtained via autobating. Oxygen deprivation is often achieved by inhaling engin...
- Self Asphyxiation deaths?
- Aug 11, 2010 Self Asphyxiation is where you hyperventilate and then squeeze your neck to cut off circulation to get high.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.