A selection of articles related to self discipline.
Original articles from our library related to the Self Discipline. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Self Discipline.
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
Self Discipline is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Self Discipline books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Rewards of Self-Discipline
- Self-discipline is often about short term pain for long term gain. In a culture where instant gratification is promoted, this notion goes against the grain.
- Giants must work toward ensuring self-discipline on part of players
- The Yomiuri ShimbunPitcher Kyosuke Takagi of the Yomiuri Giants has admitted his involvement in gambling on Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB) games. He is the latest Giants player to admit betting on ball games, following three other pitchers who were ...
- Self-discipline, one of the most important qualities a child can develop
- Developing self-control is about helping your child be less impulsive and more self-disciplined. Children's natural inclination is toward impulsivity, so we are waging an uphill battle.
- Jim Tunney: Sustaining self-discipline
- Let's examine how self-discipline can be beneficial for the welfare of any group. For over four decades the TunneySide has used the word “team” as a mnemonic acronym for: Together Everyone Accomplishes More. The basic definition of that phrase is that ...
- CPC to drill members in self-discipline
- BEIJING. — The Communist Party of China (CPC) has launched a year-long campaign to instil the values it wants in its 88 million members. The education campaign will focus on the study of the Party Constitution and rules, as well as remarks made by ...
Self Discipline Topics
Related searchesbook of numbers summary
reinsurance surplus relief
barrel storage oil barrel
pars society 9999997th percentile
dream dictionary tooth
a separate peace phineas
wegeners granulomatosis treatment