Self Harm Psychology
A selection of articles related to self harm psychology.
Original articles from our library related to the Self Harm Psychology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Self Harm Psychology.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Self Harm Psychology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Self Harm Psychology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Carina Risk Factors for Self Harming Behavior
- have indicated that 4% of military recruits, up to 35% of college psychology students, and 24% of high school students have experienced self-harm (Gratz, 2006).
- The Cutting Edge: Non-Suicidal Self-Injury in Adolescence
- general adolescent populations; self-injury in individuals with clear and identified ..
- What is self-injury?
- Self-injury typically refers to a variety of behaviors in which an ..
- WHAT SCHOOL COUNSELORS SHOULD TO KNOW ABOUT SELF
- The purpose of this paper is to examine the research about self-injury and compile .
- Clinical assessment of self-injury: A practical guide
- Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Clin Psychol: In Session 63: 1057–1068, 2007. Keywords: self-injury; self-injury assessment; cutting; suicide.
Suggested Web Resources
- Self-Harm | Psychology Today
- Self-harm is the deliberate infliction of damage to your own body, and includes cutting, burning, and other forms of injury.
- Non-Suicidal Self-Injury: A New Diagnosis? | Psychology Today
- Feb 10, 2010 Should Self-Injury be a diagnosable mental disorder?
- Self-harm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article focuses on repetitive self-harm, not on severe self-harm inflicted ...
- Cutting and Self-Injury | World of Psychology
- Jan 6, 2009 This entry may be triggering or difficult to read for some people.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.