A selection of articles related to self harm.
Original articles from our library related to the Self Harm. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Self Harm.
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Self Harm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Self Harm books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Australian Tattoo Artist Offers to Cover Up Self-Harm Scars For Free
- Praise is pouring in from around the world for a Brisbane tattoo apprentice who is offering free tattoos for Australians wanting to cover up self-harm scars from the past and turn them into works of art instead.
- Self-harm by girls on the rise, 'overwhelming' emergency departments
- According to the Statistics Canada report, poisoning and cutting are the most common methods of self-harm. A changing society could be one of the reasons for the increase, says Raechelle Paperny, a registered psychologist at Juno House in Calgary.
- Brisbane tattooist Whitney Develle offers to cover people's self-harm scars
- A generous tattooist who took to social media to offer covering up people's self-inflicted scars free of charge has been bombarded with requests.
- Young people who self-harm seek emergency hospital care as last resort due to
- Young people who self-harm only seek emergency hospital care as a last resort due to a deep sense of shame and unworthiness, a study at the University of Exeter has found.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Self Harm Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about mustard
hurricane janet storm history
meaning of dreams about firetruck