A selection of articles related to self irony.
Original articles from our library related to the Self Irony. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Self Irony.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
Self Irony is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Self Irony books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Word Mistrusted: Rhetoric and Self-Irony in Some Modern Irish
- Rhetoric and Self-Irony in Some Modern Irish Poets. Rui Carvalho Homem. Universidade do Porto.
- Self-Constitution and Irony Christine M. Korsgaard Harvard
- Self-Constitution and Irony. Christine M. Korsgaard.
- The theoretical model
- number of different things: wit, jokes, puns, and all the texts based on such rhetorical tricks as irony, self-irony, parody, self-parody, caricature, satire.
- “In Finland I am the AN!” Gender, Irony and Exoticism in Late Night
- In his per- formance as a talk show host, however, he has decidedly put emphasis on self-irony and deprecation.
Suggested News Resources
- Die Sache Makropulos, Grosses Festspielhaus, Salzburg
- Now they are back, with a hint of self-irony, for the same composer's Makropoulos Case. It is an altogether different piece, less of an outpouring, more of a philosophical conversation.
- In 1990s all the artists rushed to get the titles…
- Soroka's self-irony distinguishes him from other artists. He is able to see in the events happening around a lot of barely noticeable yet significant processes that require some response.
- A Piece Of Non-Stück Up Dance Theatre
- A skillful dancer and amusing comedian, Simon establishes a close relationship with the audience and draws them in her creatively crafted world of dance and self-irony making them an essential part of her show.
Suggested Web Resources
- Irony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Metafictions are kinds of fiction that self-consciously address the devices of fiction . It usually involves irony and is self-reflective.
- Self-deprecation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Self-deprecation is the act of belittling or undervaluing oneself.
- Self-ironic Words - English vocabulary - English - The Free
- How is this word "self-ironic"? what the hell is a self-irony word anyway? .
- Quotes About Self Irony
- 1 quote have been tagged as self-irony: Edgar Allan Poe: 'I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
- Self-mocking Irony: The difference between Jon Stewart and Glenn
- Oct 31, 2010 Self-mocking Irony: The difference between Jon Stewart and Glen Beck By Dr. Jeremy Sherman...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Self Irony Topics
Related searchesnepenthes morphology and function
existence of god notes
petroleum jelly production process
insanity defense the brawner rule