A selection of articles related to self observation.
Original articles from our library related to the Self Observation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Self Observation.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
Self Observation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Self Observation books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- AARRTTÍÍCCUULLOOSS Self-observation: a teacher development
- Self-observation: a teacher development approach. Jocely de Deus Pinheiro. Universidad Federal de Ceará, Brasil.
- The Student Self-Observation Survey (Student Version)
- The Student Self-Observation Survey. (Student Version). Instructions: Circle the response that most nearly fits you.
- Observation Protocol #8: Self Observation
- National School Reform Faculty, 1/2003. Observation Protocol #8: Self Observation.
- self observation and inquiry
- but also to make an argument for the further need of self-observation and inquiry.
- SELF-OBSERVATION AS A SOURCE OF PAIN PERCEPTION1
- SELF-OBSERVATION AS A SOURCE OF PAIN PERCEPTION1. RICHARD J. BANDLER, Jit.
Suggested News Resources
- A Pedometer for Eating
- Studies have shown that people tend to underestimate what they eat by large margins, mostly because traditional methods rely upon self-observation and reporting.
- Turned on and taking the power back
- We began exploring the condition through self-observation, when our installation of solar panels led to the realisation that if we were going to recover the cost, we would have to adjust our power-usage patterns.
- Imprisoned Edmond soldier thanks supporters
- I push forward in my quest of self-discovery and self-observation seeking wisdom to call my own.
- A new weight-watcher: Clemson profs hope Bite Counter will trim obesity
- Studies have shown that people tend to underestimate what they eat by large margins, mostly because traditional methods rely upon self-observation and reporting," Muth said in a university news release.
- Inner Metamorphosis University Announces a Meditation Workshop to Bring Peace
- “I believe that the constant commitment to self-observation has become the key factor in understanding myself,” she says, “and teaching these skills to others can help participants to improve their life quality.
Suggested Web Resources
- Introspection - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Introspection is the self-observation and reporting of conscious inner thoughts, desires and sensations.
- Albert Bandura
- Self-observation. We look at ourselves, our behavior, and keep tabs on it. 2.
- Amazon.com: Self Observation: The Awakening of Conscience: an
- This book is an in-depth examination of the much needed process of 'self'-study known as self observation.
- SELF OBSERVATION with CHARLES TART, Ph.D.
- Transcript of interview "Self Observation" from Thinking Allowed series.