A selection of articles related to self pride.
Original articles from our library related to the Self Pride. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Self Pride.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 1
- Amazing things take root and grow, from the minds of the world. Human creations are much more far reaching than mere cities and nations. We are also creators of mental and spiritual manifestations , and these are of world changing scope! Humans are idea and...
Mind >> World Mind
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Self Dedication - a Ritual for You
- Self Dedication Explained Initiation is a process of "death and rebirth" - the old self dies, and the new and magickal self is born. A rite of self-dedication marks a serious commitment and dedication to the path, and should not be taken lightly....
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- From Self-Doubt to Self-Assurance: The Inner Journey of The Fool
- Lack of self-confidence is an unseen enemy for many people. This foe keeps us from doing what we would love to do, from taking decisions that are good for us, and from expressing our uniqueness. Many men and women are flowers that never open up. I know what I...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
Self Pride is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Self Pride books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 6 Weird Reasons You Might Have Low Self-Esteem & What To Do About It
- Self-esteem can be a fragile thing — a rude comment, a photo online, a weird sideways glance from a coworker, and it all shatters to a million pieces. Well, sometimes not that easily. But maintaining a healthy level of self-esteem can be pretty difficult.
- Can this nightly ritual really boost your self esteem in 30 days? Let's try it.
- Jennice Vilhauer, a therapist in Atlanta, says her patients over 15 years share one commonality: They struggle with low self-esteem. Regardless of what life situation brought them to her, it's at the core of every problem.
- Zimbabwe: Self Pride Lacking in Zimbabwe's Economy, Says Mangudya
- Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) governor, John Mangudya (JM) is reaching two years at the apex of the central bank in May; he has been in the hot seat since May 2014. In this interview with our Senior Business Reporter, Shame Makoshori (SM) ...
- Feminism, Black Pride and Self-Love: A Formation-Centered Discussion With
- "You're not really pro-black with a long blond weave. In fact, if you were really pro-black, you would never make a distinction between Creole and Negro. Only the woke will understand this point.
- 8 tips to boost your self-esteem
- As Elizabeth Kesses, writer and self esteem campaigner explains: "In general, women still lack confidence in comparison to their male counterparts, and that plays a significant role. The confidence gap is instilled from a young age.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.