A selection of articles related to selfishness.
Original articles from our library related to the Selfishness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Selfishness.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- 2 - The High Priestess
- The card shows a highly balanced and transparent female figure. She fully trusts that the Universe will bring her all she needs, give her the right answers and show her the right direction. The years of puberty. Meaning: intuition, spiritual insight, self-trus...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Thurisaz is the third rune of the first aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark, and has the phonetic value of "TH." Thurisaz is reconstructed Common Germanic for a creature later called Thurs or Jotun. These are the Giants of Norse Mythology....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Selfishness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Selfishness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE VIRTUE OF SELFISHNESS
- Ayn Rand – THE VIRTUE OF SELFISHNESS. 1. THE VIRTUE.
- Evolution, Selfishness and Cooperation
- from cooperation is generally advantageous, selfish or subsystem optimization the fittest" seems to predispose individuals to selfishness.
- Can Selfishness Save the Environment?
- to persuade people to change their selfish habits for the common good.
- On Intertemporal Selfishness: The Perceived Instability of Identity
- On Intertemporal Selfishness: The Perceived Instability of Identity Underlies Impatient Consumption. DANIEL M. BARTELS.
Suggested News Resources
- Most selfish person of the year...
- If there was any award called the Most Selfish Of the Year, it would surely bear my name. You might think, 'Arey, yeh ladka kuch zyaada nahi bol raha hai?' Well, I think I owe it to my readers to be as honest as I can.
- Unselfish Genes
- But of late, the belief in the rationality of human selfishness is beginning to lose its charm as many are beginning to understand the need to be unselfish.
- National Trust's 'nihilistic selfishness' on planning
- The National Trust has been accused of “nihilistic selfishness” by a Conservative minister after suggesting that Coalition planning laws will leave parts of the English countryside looking like downtown Los Angeles.
- The age of entitlement: Selfishness is rampant, but can be corrected, experts say
- By Amy Choate-Nielsen It still looks like it once belonged to a pirate — still has the wooden lid and metal hinges — and it still has a sticker or a piece of gum inside, depending on the day.
Suggested Web Resources
- Selfishness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Selfishness denotes an excessive or exclusive concern with oneself, and as such it exceeds mere self interest or self concern.
- Selfish | Define Selfish at Dictionary.com
- devoted to or caring only for oneself; concerned primarily with one's own interests , benefits, welfare, etc., regardless of others. 2.
- Selfish - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- concerned excessively or exclusively with oneself : seeking or concentrating on one's own advantage, pleasure, or well-being without regard for others.
- The Selfish Spouse -- The Institute for Marital Healing
- Selfishness has been described as one of the major enemies of married love and of love within the family.
- Selfishness is mankind's fundamental defect. Selfish means: 16 Where there is jealousy and selfishness, there is also disorder and every kind of evil.
Related searchesdog fighting japan
shri swami tapovan maharaj
tablets of destiny
yoga mudra dictionary