A selection of articles related to selfishness.
Original articles from our library related to the Selfishness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Selfishness.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- 2 - The High Priestess
- The card shows a highly balanced and transparent female figure. She fully trusts that the Universe will bring her all she needs, give her the right answers and show her the right direction. The years of puberty. Meaning: intuition, spiritual insight, self-trus...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Thurisaz is the third rune of the first aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark, and has the phonetic value of "TH." Thurisaz is reconstructed Common Germanic for a creature later called Thurs or Jotun. These are the Giants of Norse Mythology....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Elemental Associations
- The earliest of Greek natural philosophers, Thales, in considering which was the most basic element in the cosmos, from which the cosmos was made, supposed that the cosmos was made of Water. Later, Heraclitus decided that the most basic element in the cosmos...
Magick >> The Elements
Selfishness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Selfishness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- In praise of (modest) selfishness
- Management columnist Harvey Schachter's weekly compendium of tips – 13 today – from the Web to power your performance. From an early age, we are told not to be selfish. But to be successful in life – and happy – blogger Cornelia Wagner says we need ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid Transfer Targets Put Off By Star's 'Selfishness
- Cristiano Ronaldo's future at Real Madrid appears uncertain. Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu, February 27. 2016.
- Sanders: We Will Defeat Trump's Divisiveness, Selfishness, Hatred
- said he will beat Donald Trump if he becomes the Republican nominee because the American people will reject on grounds of divisiveness, selfishness and hatred. Sanders said, “So, let me tell you, let me tell you—what some of the media may not know is ...
- Why Failure Is an Illusion: Life, Death and Selfishness
- This question was in response to me discussing a not-for-profit venture: an online magazine I created, purely because it was something I wanted to do. The question didn't bother me, really. I just found it interesting.
- Coughing in Britain's theatres has reached peak selfishness - I've had it
- You should have been able hear a pin drop. We were at the emotional apex of The Pianist of Willesden Lane, a powerful one-woman play, just a tantalising few seconds from learning the big twist in this 90-minute musical soliloquy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.