A selection of articles related to selvedge.
Original articles from our library related to the Selvedge. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Selvedge.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 36
- Chapter 36 36:1 Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded. 36:2 And Moses...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Selvedge is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Selvedge books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 001_SV Objects Catalogue.qxp - Selvedge Magazine
- Polly Leonard, Editor. TWO YEARS AGO we launched the Selvedge object range .
- Selvedge Scarf
- Materials: ☐ Fabric scraps and selvedges. ☐ Muslin (or other fabric used for backing). ☐ Thread.
- 19" Selvedge App.Inst.indd
- 19" SELVEDGE EDGE. ROLL ROOFING. This product is NOT to be used on slopes less than 1 in.
- Narrow Woven Ribbons with Woven Selvedge from China and Taiwan
- U.S. International Trade Commission.
- 4 Selvedge Warping Technic
- A Method for 4 Selvedge Warping. 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Naked And Famous' Glow In The Dark Jeans Look Rad…ioactive
- By Casey Chan on August 4, 2011 at 9:20 am Naked and Famous, the Canadian jeans company, has remixed their standard pair of selvedge denim by coating it in glow in the dark resin.
- L.A. casual brand NSF launches a high-end men's denim line
- The collection uses Japanese selvedge denim, is made in Los Angeles and offers a single classic straight-leg silhouette available in six finishes.
- Curtains turn into a tartan treasure
- He said the construction style, with the use of an unusual double selvedge, the type and width of the cloth, and the combination of the shades of colours used in the cloth - had given the game away.
- PROMO: Trendhumper: Chinos
- By Chris Gelsomini, | Aug 1, 2011 | 5:05 pm | Permalink You can rock jeans every day of the year, but it's been hot lately, and depending on what you do, sometimes even the finest selvedge doesn't make the cut at the office.
Suggested Web Resources
- Selvedge magazine: The Fabric of your life: textiles in Fashion, Fine
- Bi-monthly publication for interior textile and fashion designers. Bookshop. List of stockists.
- Selvage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The selvage (US English) or selvedge (British English) is the term for the self- finished edges of fabric. The selvages keep the fabric from unraveling or fraying.
- The Selvedge Yard
- The Selvedge Yard . Image by © The Selvedge Yard. -.
Related searchesmiscarriage habitual abortion n96
dream interpretation bubble
lithography the modern process