A selection of articles related to semen.
Original articles from our library related to the Semen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Semen.
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Shu is one of the Heliopolitan Ennead. He is the god of sunlight and air, first recorded in the Old Kingdom, where he was responsible for bringing Ra and the king to life every day. Over a millenium later, Akenaten was to continue this tradition, by...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
Semen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Semen books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Zika Found in Semen Months After Infection
- (CN) - Health officials said Wednesday that the Zika virus may remain in semen for weeks or even months after infection, adding a new risk to men - and their partners - who travel to regions with active Zika transmissions.
- Study suggests chemicals from previous partner's semen could have lingering effect
- Prof Bonduriansky said if seminal fluid plays a critical role for future offspring regardless of the father's actual identity, then females may have evolved to exploit the benefits.
- Zika virus may persist in semen for months, scientists say
- British researchers have reported the case of a man whose semen tested positive for Zika virus 62 days after the onset of his illness. It is the second report of the virus being found in semen.
- The Truth Behind the Nutritional Value of Semen
- Yes, there are semen cookbooks for the foodie crowd. Paul "Fotie" Photenhauer has authored two seminal (sorry) cookbooks: "Natural Harvest: A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes" and "Semenology: The Semen Bartender's Handbook" compiled of recipes ...
Related searchessomaliland culture
santos futebol clube trivia
yip man quote
venus de milo interpretation