- Syracuse chemists combine biology, nanotechnology to create alternate energy
- Maye says the quantum rods are composed of semi-conductive elements--specifically, an outer shell of cadmium sulfide and an inner core of cadmium selenide. By manipulating the size and shape of the core, the length of the rod, and the way the enzymes ...
- The Musician Who Built A Weather-Sensing Synth
- The rain sensor works slightly differently. It uses the semiconductivity of rain to turn LED lights on and off. The LEDs then trigger light sensors, which turn sounds on and off.
- Record efficiency with tandem solar cells
- In her PhD thesis, Alice Furlan, PhD student in the Molecular Materials and Nanosystems group of professor René Janssen at the Department of Chemical Engineering, tested how you can best combine two or three different layers of semi-conductive plastic.
- Increasing Performance of Applicable Films in Production of Electrical
- Doping of semi-conductive layers with other elements sometimes results in undesirable properties that decrease their performance in some cases. However, the application of appropriate elements is very effective.
Semiconductivity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Semiconductivity books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesair-fuel ratio lambda
riding an elephant
life after death chart positions
list of doctor who aliens rill
music of germany folk music