- A demigod is a half mortal, half God. A demigod posses God like characteristic, in which some are humanly impossible, or exaggerations in which a m...
- 1 Anarthrous Uses of qeo;" in the New Testament Dr. T. David
- non-Christians employ the term to describe their deity, or semi-deity.
- Narodnye predstavleniia o gosudarstvennoi vlasti v Rossii XVII veka
- as a semi-deity.
- Robert Boyle and the relation between religion and science
- intervention. God does not need a semi-deity to govern the universe. 'nature' as a kind of semi-deity: “the best way is not to employ it in that sense at all”.
- Post-Cartesian Thinking and the Dialectic of Doubt and Belief in the
- Dr. Atwood Becomes a Semideity. Let us keep Descartes's experience in mind and try to dive back into Dr.
- Festival Review: CoS at SoundTown 2011
- I must say, while I respect Wayne Coyne as a musician, genius, and semi-deity, I don't appreciate his attitude. My enjoyment of The Flaming Lips experience was seriously curtailed by Coyne's incessant hyping. “Come on, you fuckers!
- Charlie Rose - A conversation with author Margaret Atwood
- SHE'S BECOME CALCIFIED AND HER SEMI-DEITY STATUS IN 'JUST" CANADA HAS GROWN VERY BORING.
- Nazi Propaganda
- worship for the Führer (Leader) that was almost mythological, Adolf Hitler was established as the absolute head of the government and to some a semi-deity.
Semideity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Semideity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.