- A demigod is a half mortal, half God. A demigod posses God like characteristic, in which some are humanly impossible, or exaggerations in which a m...
- 1 Anarthrous Uses of qeo;" in the New Testament Dr. T. David
- non-Christians employ the term to describe their deity, or semi-deity.
- Narodnye predstavleniia o gosudarstvennoi vlasti v Rossii XVII veka
- as a semi-deity.
- Robert Boyle and the relation between religion and science
- intervention. God does not need a semi-deity to govern the universe. 'nature' as a kind of semi-deity: “the best way is not to employ it in that sense at all”.
- Post-Cartesian Thinking and the Dialectic of Doubt and Belief in the
- Dr. Atwood Becomes a Semideity. Let us keep Descartes's experience in mind and try to dive back into Dr.
- Festival Review: CoS at SoundTown 2011
- I must say, while I respect Wayne Coyne as a musician, genius, and semi-deity, I don't appreciate his attitude. My enjoyment of The Flaming Lips experience was seriously curtailed by Coyne's incessant hyping. “Come on, you fuckers!
- Charlie Rose - A conversation with author Margaret Atwood
- SHE'S BECOME CALCIFIED AND HER SEMI-DEITY STATUS IN 'JUST" CANADA HAS GROWN VERY BORING.
- Nazi Propaganda
- worship for the Führer (Leader) that was almost mythological, Adolf Hitler was established as the absolute head of the government and to some a semi-deity.
Semideity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Semideity books and related discussion.