- 4 Biological structures; 5 Computation theory; 6 Semordnilap; 7 Non-English .. genetics is slightly different from the definition used for words and sentences.
- PAUNDROMES. SEMORDNILAP
- SEMORDNILAP. Here, at last, are the results of the palindrome competition announced in Parabola, Volume 13,. Number 3.
- WordsWorth Addition Games
- about permutations of words called reverses, palindromes, semordnilaps, and anagrams. dictionary words are reverses of each other, they are semordnilaps.
- Secret Language.pdf - The Teacher Syndicate
- pairs are sometimes referred to as mirror words or semordnilaps, a term which is itself formed by reversing the word palindromes.
- 402 - What Word Is That?
- SEMORDNILAP. I. FEAR OF SNAKES.
- LibrarySparks Index — August 2008 through May 2009
- semordnilaps, Aug/Sept 41–42+. Summer Plans Mad-Lib, May/Jun 5+ tech instruction sheets, Aug/Sept 26–27*. Westward Ho!
- Blogging the Human Genome
- book on genetics, The Violinist's Thumb. This series will cover strange cancers, DNA palindromes and semordnilaps, interspecies hanky-panky, and the near extinction of humankind.
- Palindrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Semordnilap is a name coined for a word or phrase that spells a different word or phrase backwards.
- List of all Semordnilaps
- List of words in english when spelled backwards it's still an english word # also called "Semordnilaps" (http://en.wikipedia.
- World Wide Words: Semordnilap
- May 27, 2000 The story behind the Weird Word 'semordnilap'. A semordnilap is closely related, but the reversed text must be different.
- semordnilap - Wiktionary
- "Semordnilap," according to author O.V.
- Palindromes: semordnilaP
- Palindromes:semordnilaP. Palindrome Stats llamamall. A man, a plan, a canal: Panama; Sums are not set as a test on Erasmus.
Semordnilap is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Semordnilap books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslewis acid