- SEMION ALAPIN (born Nov-19-1856, died Jul-15-1923) Lithuania (citizen of Russia), [what is this?
- Chess Traps books - Bill Wall
- Alapin's Opening is an irregular opening, first analyzed by Carl Mayerhofer. ( 1828-1913) in Schachzeitung, 1849.
- The chess games of Semion Alapin
- Chess games of Semion Alapin, career statistics, most famous victories, chess opening analysis, PGN download, discussion forums, and more.
- Adolf Zinkl - Semyon Alapin 0-1 , Berlín, 1897 - YouTube
- Jan 6, 2008 Cómo ganar un final de peones con alfiles de diferente color.
- Jewish Chess Players
- SHORT LIST.
Semyon Alapin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Semyon Alapin books and related discussion.