A selection of articles related to sensual.
Original articles from our library related to the Sensual. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Sensual.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- Venus - The Sweet Goddess of Love
- A soft, tender world in which we intimately relate to the persons and objects we love, a world where rejection is replaced by an over-flowing river of attention and attraction, a world full of beauty and harmony. The confirmation that you are okayâ€¦the...
Deities & Heros >> Roman
- Julia Roberts
- Born 28th of October, 1967 Smyrna - Georgia Julia Roberts was born on October 28th 1967 in Smyrna (Georgia). From early 90', when she appeared with "raven" hair, she has changed a lot. She is a versatile actress, and she's always in company of...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
- Preparations for Sex Magick
- "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by spectacular preparation." Robert H. Schuller The first thing is being a good body with your body ! Human bodies are beautifully shaped and wondrously working temples of the soul; in sex magick the body...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Sensual is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sensual books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sensual desire quotes-1
- Not even with a shower of gold coins would we find satisfaction in sensual cravings.
- Sensual Soil
- Sensual Soil. People often mask many of their sensory experiences, focusing only on the visual.
- Eroticism and the night: Sensual, rhythmic and risky design
- Eroticism and the night: Sensual, rhythmic and risky design. Amanda Williams. University of California, Irvine.
- “Sensual, compelling, intriguing, riveting.”
- Page 1. “Sensual, compelling, intriguing, riveting.” —Rendezvous on Heaven Sent.
Suggested News Resources
- On politics: Lieberman's book takes the reader into the Sabbath
- (and) when I say the Sabbath is sensual, I mean that it engages the senses — sight, sound, taste, smell and touch — with beautiful settings, soaring melodies, wonderful food and wine, and lots of love.
- 'Fright Night:' Colin Farrell on Playing 'Sensual, Erotic' Vampire
- And then how they attack and feed off their prey seems very sensual and erotic -- biting the neck. You don't have to be a vampire to partake in such activity, but it takes it to an extreme. Blood is the liquid of life.
- Weaving our tale of history in fabric
- By Kirsty Blake-Knox There is something about silk: something sensual, secret and seductive. It comes as no surprise to learn that these qualities have been around from the get-go.
- Kim Kardashian Launches "Sensual" Wedding Fragrance
- According to Kim, this scent is "really soft, romantic and sensual". In fact, her hubby-to-be is a big fan himself. "He loves the fragrance.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sensual - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- relating to or consisting in the gratification of the senses or the indulgence of appetite : fleshly. 2. : sensory 1.
- Sensual | Define Sensual at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Urban Dictionary: sensual
- arousing but not entirely sexual, realating to sexual feelings without actually having intercourse.
- sensual - definition of sensual by the Free Online Dictionary
- Relating to or affecting any of the senses or a sense organ; sensory. 2. a.
- sensual - Wiktionary
- sensual (comparative more sensual, superlative most sensual) Plato believed that this sensual world in which we live is inferior to the heavenly realm.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.