- Mysterious Places You Can't Go to for Spring Break
- It has a land area of 28 square miles and the estimated population is somewhere between 50 to 400 Sentinelese. The Sentinelese are thought to be primitive and are prone to be violent to all outsiders.
- 7 Most Illegal Places To Travel In The World
- The Sentinelese reject contact with all other peoples, and will use force to ensure they remain untouched by modern civilisation.
- A Human Zoo on the World's Most Dangerous Island? The Shocking Future of North
- Approximately the size of Manhattan, this remote island is home to the Sentinelese tribe, the most dangerous tribe in the world.
- One Of The Most Dangerous Islands To Visit: The North Sentinel Island And Its
- Don't even dare try to come near the North Sentinel Island if you still want to be alive, the indigenous tribes identified as Sentinelese of the island are known to be notorious and dangerous.
Sentinelese is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sentinelese books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesj j thomson biography
christianity in malaysia good friday
conan the adventurer episodes
five finger kung fu
state religion christian countries
the lizard history