- The straightforward definition of Senzar in The Theosophical Glossary (295) makes it sound like an ordinary language put to extraordinary uses: Senzar.
- Creator Q and A v6 Revised
- Senzar Glyphs 19. Chamber Paintings 19. Coding 20.
- A Language of Numbers?
- Senzar writing is (at least in part) a form of number-writing or isopsephia. 2.
- Senzar: The Mystery of the Mystery Language, Part 1
- Blavatsky calls Senzar "a tongue absent from the nomenclature of languages and dialects with which philology is acquainted" (I, xxxvii), and so it is.
- The Ancient Language of Senzar - The Theosophical Society
- Many Theosophists seem to think that H. P. B.
Senzar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Senzar books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesparacetamol history
christianity worship and practices
british empire the elizabethan era
documentary film the 60s and 70s