Seollal Korean New Year
A selection of articles related to seollal korean new year.
Original articles from our library related to the Seollal Korean New Year. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seollal Korean New Year.
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Samhain, The Celtic New Year
- Samhain (pronounced Sowain, Sah-uin, or Sahm-hayn) is also called the Celtic New Year, The Third harvest, All Hollows Eve, the Day of the Dead, and of course Halloween. There are many more names for Samhain, but rather then having a different meaning, they...
Holidays >> Samhain
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And it came to pass on the day that Moses had fully set up the tabernacle, and had anointed it, and sanctified it, and all the instruments thereof, both the altar and all the vessels thereof, and had anointed them, and sanctified them; 7:2 That...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Hulse, David Allen
- From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Seollal Korean New Year is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seollal Korean New Year books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- International Students and Scholars
- Korean clothes) on Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) or Seollal (Korean New Year's Day).
- 2 0 1 1 D a y s o f Sig n ific a n c e
- 20. Tu B'Shevat (Jewish). 26.
- December 2010 Newsletter
- day of the Gregorian year: • Chinese New Year. • Japanese New Year (before 1873). • Korean New Year (Seollal).
- Untitled - Asian American Health Initiative
- Language: Korean. • The Korean New Year (Seollal) is the first day of the lunar calendar year.
- THIS IS WHO WE ARE
- THIS IS HOW WE LIVE. The Korean New Year known as “Seollal” is the first day of the lunar calendar and an important holiday in South Korea.
Suggested News Resources
- Votem Joined in 'Honor Society'
- Votem employees can use five days of summer and winter holiday respectively besides annual leaves, and can have one day-off before and after Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) and Seollal (Korean New Year's Day).
Suggested Web Resources
- Korean New Year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Korean New Year, commonly known as Seollal (Hangul: 설날; RR: Seollal; MR: Sŏllal), is the first day of the lunar calendar.
- How Koreans Celebrate Seollal, Lunar New Year - Korea Sparkling
- Jan 25, 2011 Seollal, Korea's favorite holiday, is just around the corner.
- Seollal (Korean New Year) - Holiday Calendar
- Know the World Holidays, Public Holiday Celebrations, National Festivals and Events of every Country Calendar.
- Happy Seollal, Korean Lunar New Year - Eat Your Kimchi
- A short video on one of our favorite traditions of Seollal, Korean Lunar New Year: tteokguk, and how it makes you one year older.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Seollal Korean New Year Topics
Related searchesastrological birth control
thales of miletus
shakhbut bin-sultan al nahyan