A selection of articles related to separate spheres.
Original articles from our library related to the Separate Spheres. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Separate Spheres.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Should we drop the ego?
- One of the most confusing subjects within many spiritual teachings is that of the ego, what is it and how should we deal with it. Within these teachings the ego is often regarded as a separate and negative entity, being the cause of all our suffering and...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 6:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When either man or woman shall separate themselves to vow a vow of a Nazarite, to separate themselves unto the LORD: 6:3 He shall separate himself...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Tree of Life
- The Tree of Life is a glyph is intended to represent the cosmos in its entirety and the soul of man. We use this Tree as a tool to calculate the intricacies of existence. The glyph is made up of ten circles, Sephirah, or spheres. The Sephiroth represent the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Separate Spheres is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Separate Spheres books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What to eat at Arizona's best Chinese place? A single noodle ...
- Its capital Xi'an (home of the Terra Cotta Warriors) has been under 13 separate feudal dynasties in the past thousand years, and also draws a huge influence from its Muslim population.
- Is This the Real Reason Hillary Clinton Isn't a "Natural Politician"?
- And until recently, men and women were largely relegated to separate spheres, with men dominating public life – elected office, work for pay – and women dominating the private – home, children.
- Letter: Let the food trucks in
- Some try to separate a candidate's personal life from their political career. However it is character that governs both spheres.
- Why aren't Israelis more Jewish?
- This week, the Pew Center released its study on Israeli Jewish identity. The survey (read my colleague Lauren Markoe's report) was conducted in-person with 5,601 Israeli adults.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.