- Sepedi with Cindy
- The #SepediWithCindy series is becoming popular on Twitter during the Early Breakfast show with Koketso Sachane. He teaches EWN's sport presenter, Cindy Poluta, a few Sepedi phrases, which come from their conversation after the 5:30 bulletin.
- Why did Chris Hani's killer get parole?
- Limpho Hani and the SACP are deeply disappointment at the court's ruling to release Chris Hani's murderer Janusz Walus on parole. Features. Sepedi with Cindy.
- The Redi Tlhabi Show
- Features. Sepedi with Cindy. Learn new Sepedi phrases every day, as EWN's sports presenter Cindy Poluta gets lessons from Early Breakfast's Koketso Sachane.
- Mopane worm season is upon us, so tuck in
- Mopane worms, mašotša in Sepedi, are eaten in most parts of South Africa. They are a staple diet in rural areas and are considered a delicacy in the cities. They can be eaten dry, as crunchy as potato chips, or cooked and drenched in sauce.
Sepedi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sepedi books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesspiritual growth
heckler amp koch mp5 manual
temple of set