- IBM brings Apple Swift programming to the cloud
- But using Apple Swift development might not be as effective for other operating systems as it is for iOS, said Bob Egan, CEO and chief analyst of the Sepharim Group LLC, in Falmouth, Mass.
- Learn Mobile Strategies, Technologies
- Robert Egan, chief analyst and CEO of the Sepharim Group of Falmouth, will join the Cape Cod Technology Council First Friday Breakfast on March 4 to discuss mobile strategies and technologies for businesses and organizations. Mr. Egan has worked with ...
- The app economy to collapse due to IoT, says analyst | #IBMInterConnect
- Analyst Bob Egan, founder and chief research officer at Sepharim Research Group, joined John Furrier and Dave Vellante, cohosts of theCUBE, from the SiliconANGLE Media team, to discuss the waves he has seen in the industry, the complexities for the ...
- MobileIron CEO change fuels acquisition speculation
- The sudden leadership change may have been a move to appease the company's board of directors, said Bob Egan, CEO and chief analyst of the Sepharim Group in Falmouth, Mass. "Swapping out the CEO is a very specific move, and [the board of directors] ...
- Today's Econ 101 Quiz: What Happens When You Reduce the Cost of Being an Asshole?
- They are but the prayers of fallen sepharim reverting to their source, eternal. Ha-I will admit to be an absolute garbage person as a teenager on the bulletin boards of old; I'm pretty sure we all were in that day.
Sepharim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sepharim books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchessalem oregon points of interest
bull market origins
ecruteak city tin tower
leicester square history