- Sefer Yetzirah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sefer Yetzirah (Hebrew, Sēpher Yəṣîrâh, 'Book of Formation, or Book of Creation , ספר יצירה) is the title of the earliest extant book on Jewish esotericism, ...
- Sepher Ha-Razim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Sepher Ha-Razim is a Jewish mystical text supposedly given to Noah by the angel Raziel, and passed down throughout Biblical history to Solomon, ...
- SEPHER YETZIRAH
- SEPHER YETZIRAH. OR. THE BOOK OF CREATION.
- The Sepher Yetzirah - Sacred Texts - Hermetic.com
- (NOTE: The Sepher Yetzirah is one of the most famous of the ancient Qabalistic texts. It was first put into writing around 200 C.E.
- Topical Bible: Sepher
- Word Origin from the same as sepher Definition a place in S. Arabia NASB Word Usage Sephar (1). Sephar.
Sepher is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sepher books and related discussion.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.