- Septimal kleisma, 2 minor thirds · Septimal major third, 7.71, 225:224 .
- Sagittal A Microtonal Notation System
- which we designated to represent a septimal or Archytas comma, 63:64. .
- Septimal kleisma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In music, the ratio 225/224 is called the septimal kleisma ( About this sound play ( help·info)). It is a minute comma type interval of approximately 7.7 cents.
- Septimal meantone temperament | Facebook
- Septimal meantone tempers out not only the syntonic comma of 81/80, but also the septimal semicomma of 126/125, and the septimal kleisma of 225/224.
- Septimal kleisma — In music, the ratio 225/224 is called the septimal kleisma ( Audio|Septimal kleisma on C.mid|play).
Septimal Kleisma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Septimal Kleisma books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Septimal Kleisma Topics
Related searchesparaphilia history of the term
taliban rise to power
jane goodall far side controversy
ford duratec engine duratec 8v
baby ruth pop culture