- places a special emphasis on the Serahule ethnic group, which is ethnically ..
- United Nations
- Jan 20, 2010 Fula, Wolof, Jola, and Serahule. Muslims constitute over 95% of the population.
- Supported Languages and Dialects by Language
- Soninke (Serahule) - Mali. Sorani (Central Kurdish) - Iraq. Spanish - Spain, Latin America, et al.
- Seychelles Sierra Leone
- Sarangkolle, Sarawule, Serahule, Serahuli, Silabe,. Toubakai, Walpre). 250000 in Senegal (2007 LeClerc).
- I f I don't learn English, I'm going to suffer: Gambian lower basic
- ethnic groups of The Gambia include Mandinka, Wolof, Fula, Jola, Serahule,. Manjago, Aku, Serer, Bambara, and Balanta.
- 2011 Basse Nawettan update
- It was another intriguing game earlier on Wednesday as Dental suffered the heaviest defeat in the Nawettan so far after the Serahule village of Sabi thrashed them 3-0 in Group B at the same pitch.
- Serahule Tribe in Gambia
- The Serahule or Soninke are one of the smallest ethnic groups in Gambia who make up less than ten per cent of the total population.
- serahule masjid in seattle pt2 - YouTube
- Jul 24, 2010 Add to serahule masjid in seattle pt1by Yungmo0142 views; Thumbnail 2:58. Add to.
Serahule is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serahule books and related discussion.