A selection of articles related to serapis.
Original articles from our library related to the Serapis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Serapis.
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Originally a fertility symbol, he became the sacred bull, or the 'Ba' of the creator god Ptah at the cult center of Memphis. The Apis was linked to Pharaoh as the divine manifestation of a god and the bulls became important enough to have a grand burial at...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Serapis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serapis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SERAPIS. .CHAPTER I.
Suggested News Resources
- The Galileo Affair: Emblematic or Exceptional?
- There may have been a small "daughter" library still housed in the Temple of Serapis in 391 CE (long before Hypatia's demise), whose holdings may have been largely destroyed when the temple was raised and converted to a Christian Church.
- Boson book release
- A year later he became a national hero when he fought against a brand new English frigate the HMS Serapis in the Battle of Flamborough Head in 1779, just a few miles south of Scarborough.
- Celebrate St. Peters planned at 370 Lakeside Park
- The Walk of Fame band challenge will include Serapis, Mr. Wizard, Nickels and Project 3. Fans can vote for their favorite at www.s
- From venerable Vermont
- He had been a midshipman on the Bonhomme Richard under John Paul Jones during its 1779 victorious battle with the HMS Serapis, the battle where Jones uttered the famous words “I have not yet begun to fight.
- Entertainment events in St. Charles County
- SERAPIS will perform from 5-7:30 pm Aug. 17 on North Main Street, St. Charles.
Suggested Web Resources
- Serapis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Serapis or Sarapis was a Graeco-Egyptian god.
- HMS Serapis (1779) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Serapis was a Royal Navy two-decked, Roebuck-class fifth rate.
- Serapis (Sarapis)
- Simply put, Serapis (Sarapis, Zaparrus) was an invented god.
- Jesus Christ aka Serapis - YouTube
- Apr 28, 2009 The charismatic character of the Bible once went by another name....Serapis Christus.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbalance disorder symptoms
biblical astronomy in the talmud
history of nigeria the obasanjo administration
offender profiling thomas bond
manta tow technique