- (Click to enlarge) Serbia (Mapping Specialists, Ltd.) Serbia A republic of southeast Europe on the northern Balkan peninsula.
- Serbia 2010 Progress report - European Commission
- EN. EN. EUROPEAN COMMISSION.
- Serbia D2.1 Study 1
- production and processing in Serbia, whereas chapter 3 analyses some principal factors accounts for about 99% of the total milk production in Serbia.
- A Better Future for the Western Balkans
- But with Kosovo's recent action to seal our borders in the north, in advance of the next stage of the EU-brokered talks with Serbia, I believe we have now reached a decisive moment in the history of the Western Balkans.
- In focus
- Novak Djokovic, from Belgrade Serbia, has put together one of the finest seasons in tennis history. Heading into the US Open, Djokovic has compiled a 57-2 record and has won nine titles.
- Activists warn of rising attacks ahead of Serbia gay pride
- Belgrade. A prominent Serbian gay rights group warned Sunday of increasing violence against homosexuals, urging authorities to protect them ahead of and during October's Belgrade gay pride parade, AFP reports.
- National Tourism Organisation of Serbia
- Official website with information about destinations, culture, nature, activities and accommodation.
- Mar 29, 2011 Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Serbia.
- Serbia travel guide - Wikitravel
- Open source travel guide to Serbia, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more.
Serbia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serbia books and related discussion.