- Migrants trapped in muddy no man's land between Macedonia and Serbia
- TABANOVCE, Macedonia, March 10 (Reuters) - The closure of the Balkan route to migrants has left about 430 desperate people, mainly Syrians and Iraqis, trapped in a muddy no man's land between Macedonia and Serbia, unwilling to go back to Macedonia ...
- Slovenia and Serbia Close Borders to Refugees
- Following Slovenia's announcement, Serbia reacted by imposing border restrictions of its own to prevent anyone without valid documents from entering from its neighbors Macedonia or Bulgaria.
- "Serbia and US must counter Russian message" - McCain
- That is what U.S. Senator John McCain, who was recently in Serbia, told Voice of America's Serbian service in an interview, noting that his country can provide assistance to Belgrade when it comes to economic development and EU integration.
- Serbia Dissolves Parliament and Calls Early Elections
- LONDON — Serbia's president dissolved Parliament and called early elections on Friday, after the government said it needed a new mandate to pursue the difficult economic changes that it deems essential for the country to join the European Union.
- Boris Tadic wanting Serbia to join Southern Gas Corridor
- Serbia has great potential for cooperation with Azerbaijan in the energy sphere, Serbia's ex-president Boris Tadic told reporters March 10 in Baku.
Serbia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serbia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searches99 names of god sufism
meaning of dreams about laundry
nursing theory childrens nursing
abhidhamma sarvastivada abhidharma
pain pain receptors