- Bureaucratic nightmares keep refugees stuck at borders
- He wouldn't give his surname to protect family still in Syria. He claims that Macedonian authorities have told people to “go back to Syria” and get new ID cards or passports if the documents were dirty or battered. “They are crazy or what?
- Serbian Editor to Sue Over 'Fascist' Allegation
- “I hope that in the end the lawsuit will go directly to a name and surname. If that is not the case, I will sue Human Rights House, which sent the email [containing the statement],” Dmitrovic told BIRN.
- Peter Vanhoutte, Man on Mission in Macedonia
- His ancestors originate from Normandy in France and their surname signified them as people from the forest. In the 19th century, his ... Thanks to his past experience in the Balkans, he speaks Serbian, which is well understood in neighbouring Macedonia.
- Baltic Dry Index climbs to 315, up 2
- Baltic Dry Index is compiled by the London-based Baltic Exchange and covers prices for transported cargo such as coal, grain and iron ore. The index is based on a daily survey of agents all over the world.
Serbs Surnames is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serbs Surnames books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Serbs Surnames Topics
Related searchesmind in buddhism
occams razor trivia
tampere sites of interest
dream dictionary mosquito
index of economic freedom criticism