- Pupovac: Position of Serbs in Croatia worsening
- BELGRADE – The position of Croatia's ethnic Serbs kept improving until the country's EU accession, but the situation is now worsening, Serb National Council President Milorad Pupovac said. “Things are worsening, primarily due to pressure from the ...
- Serbs pay respects at Milosevic's grave, 10 years on
- Požarevac (Serbia) (AFP) - Supporters of the late Serbian strongman Slobodan Milosevic paid their respects at his grave Friday, 10 years after he died in The Hague where he was on trial for war crimes. Known as the "Butcher of the Balkans", Milosevic ...
- Two abducted Serbs killed in US Libya raids on Islamic State
- The Pentagon said it was aware of reports that the Serbs had been killed, but had "no information indicating that their deaths were a result of the strike" carried out by U.S. forces.
- Serbs protest government's NATO deal, call to Russia for help
- Thousands of Serbs marched through the heart of Belgrade to the Russian embassy, in protest at a new co-operation agreement with NATO, and the death of two Serbian hostages during a US air strike in Libya.
Serbs is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serbs books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesben 10 sixsix
critique of pure reason terms
sudden death tennis
peter singer publications