- Honnan ered az abrakadabra?
- 2. századból való: Serenus Sammonicus római polihisztor írásában, a Liber Medicinalisban említi meg, hogy az ABRAKADABRA tökéletes lehet a hemitritaeosnak nevezett betegségre. A megfelelő használathoz egy pergamenre le kell írni először az egész ...
- The Last Gift of Eduardo Galeano: Stories of History for the Sake of the Future
- The final entry, for December 31, recalls the figure of Quintus Serenus Sammonicus, physician to two Roman emperors and “owner of the best library of his time.” In 208, Serenus Sammonicus proposed an infallible way to avoid fever and keep death at bay: ...
- This Harry Potter Fan Theory Changes Everything About 'Avada Kedavra'
- The word was first recorded in the third century by the Roman physician Quintus Serenus Sammonicus, who recommended wearing the inscribed amulets as a treatment for fevers. People in medieval times also relied on it to treat the Bubonic plague.
- Proteomics Identifies New Target to Kill Malaria
- In the third century AD, Quintus Serenus Sammonicus, who was the physician to the Roman emperor Caracalla, presented the city with its first antimalarial “remedy." In his medicinal philosophy poem Liber Medicinalis, Sammonicus advised that protections ...
Serenus Sammonicus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serenus Sammonicus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Serenus Sammonicus Topics
Related searchescommunist party of norway
dream interpretation street
electric guitar pickups
akatsuki naruto tobi
network switching subsystem eir