- Joe Gould's Teeth
- Joseph Mitchell thought that Gould's Oral History didn't exist. He was wrong. One woman sent Mitchell a notebook of Gould's from 1923.
- The best culture gifts for Christmas
- It's by the Russian aristocrat Sergei Pankejeff, the so-called Wolfman. According to Freud's case history From the History of an Infantile Neurosis, Pankejeff was tormented by dreams of wolves after seeing his parents do it doggy style.
- How Back To The Future made incest family-friendly
- Sigmund Freud thought that one of his more famous patients, Sergei “Wolf Man” Pankejeff, had witnessed such an episode (a tergo, no less), and blamed the event for his future neuroses. Of course psychic distress isn't especially appropriate for young ...
- El Hombre de los Lobos, en novela gráfica
- En declaraciones a Télam, desde Londres, Harasymowicz sostuvo que explorar la pesadilla y fuente de neurosis del joven aristócrata ruso Sergei Pankejeff fue "una experiencia personal, activa, subjetiva e íntima". La obra fue publicada recientemente en ...
Sergei Pankejeff is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sergei Pankejeff books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sergei Pankejeff Topics
Related searchesmole south park quotes
rules of go strategy and tactics
gymnopaedia the gymnopaedia festival
helmut kohl german reunification