A selection of articles related to serial homology.
Original articles from our library related to the Serial Homology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Serial Homology.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Serial Homology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serial Homology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Butterfly eyespot serial homology: enter the Hox genes
- Apr 28, 2011 formation of repeated homologous structures.
- SERIAL HOMOLOGY AND THE EVOLUTION OF MAMMALIAN LIMB
- All rights reserved. Evolution, 59(12), 2005, pp. 2691–2704.
- Alternative models for the evolution of eyespots and of serial
- evolution of eyespots and of serial homology on lepidopteran wings. Anto´ nia Monteiro. Summary.
- Evolution of vertebrate limbs
- hindlimbs, a phenomenon referred to as serial homology.
Suggested News Resources
- The homology of odontodes in gnathostomes: insights from Dlx gene expression
- Here we examine Dlx gene expression in oral teeth and dermal denticles in order to test the hypothesis of serial homology between these odontodes.
Suggested Web Resources
- Serial homology - definition of Serial homology by the Free Online
- (Biol.) representative or repetitive relation in the segments of the same organism, - as in the lobster, where the parts follow each other in a straight line or series.
- serial homology (biology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- This has been called serial homology.
- Serial homology of appendages as seen in a stomatopod.
- serial homology
- ``Classification . . .
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.