A selection of articles related to serial homology.
Original articles from our library related to the Serial Homology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Serial Homology.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 5
- WHERE I LAY MY HEAD IS HOME A foot and light-hearted I take to the open road, Healthy, free, and the world before me, The long brown path before me leading Wherever I choose. Henceforth I ask not for good fortune, I myself am good fortune, Henceforth I...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Serial Homology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serial Homology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Therapeutic efficacy of the small molecule GS-5734 against Ebola virus in
- Isolation and expression of EBOV RdRp has been elusive, but computational analysis of the catalytic palm subdomain demonstrated high sequence and structure homology with RSV RdRp (Fig. 1d, Extended Data Fig. 3).
- GATA3 inhibits GCM1 activity and trophoblast cell invasion
- 293 T cells were transfected with 2.5 μg of pHA-GATA3 and a serial of pGal4-GCM1-FLAG constructs (2.5 μg) encoding Gal4 fusion proteins with full-length GCM1 or different GCM1 domains.
- Teratocarcinomas Arising from Allogeneic Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived
- (A) Representative serial images of the BLI study in one immunocompetent and one immunosuppressed allogeneic mouse. (B) Quantitative analysis of BLI displayed a gradual increase of photons in the immunosuppressed allogeneic mice (n = 3) identically ...