Serif Old Style
A selection of articles related to serif old style.
Original articles from our library related to the Serif Old Style. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Serif Old Style.
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the wilderness of Sinai, in the tabernacle of the congregation, on the first day of the second month, in the second year after they were come out of the land of Egypt, saying, 1:2 Take ye the sum of all the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, 4:2 Take the sum of the sons of Kohath from among the sons of Levi, after their families, by the house of their fathers, 4:3 From thirty years old and upward even until fifty years old, all...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Serif Old Style is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serif Old Style books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Typography in Internal Business Documents
- There are two styles of these faces, Old Style and Modern.
- or, an inquiry into the basics of legible typography. a
- Old style serif (Goudy Old Style) hamburgefonts. Transitional serif (Baskerville) hamburgefonts. Modern serif (Didot) hamburgefonts.
- Type Design
- is an “old style” serif font. • has a family of variations for bold, italics, etc. • has special characters, including text figures and ligatures.
- ABCDEFGHIIKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
- typical serif styles are shown here, but many others could be identiﬁed.
- serif du Cloister Oldstyle du Livre: AMERICAN. SPECIMEN BOOK OF TYPEFACES Suplement.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Old style serif typefaces - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category:Old style serif typefaces.
- History of typography: Old Style | I love typography, the typography
- Nov 21, 2007 You can see this, perhaps most notably in the serifs: in Old Style types the serifs on the ascenders are more wedge shaped (figure1.1).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Serif Old Style Topics
Related searchesanime synonyms
drag queen terminology
picric acid uses
caterpillar inc history
binocular vision allelotropia