Serine Protease Zymogens
- Gap Junctions in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 2015
- NEW YORK, July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Gap junctions contain intercellular channels that allow direct communication between the cytosolic compartments of adjacent cells. Each gap junction channel is formed by docking of two 'hemichannels', each ...
- Alnylam Expands "Alnylam 5x15" RNAi Therapeutic Pipeline with ALN-APC
- Protein C is a serine protease blood coagulation factor that circulates as an inactive zymogen and is activated by thrombin during blood coagulation to form activated protein C (APC). APC is an endogenous anticoagulant that acts to reduce thrombin ...
- 苏州大学特聘教授Nature Medicine发表重要成
- Corin is a serine protease that activates the natriuretic peptides, thereby regulating blood pressure4. It is synthesized as a zymogen that is activated by proteolytic cleavage.
- Matriptase-2 is a hepatic membrane serine protease that regulates iron homeostasis. Defects in matriptase-2 cause iron deficiency anemia. In cells, matriptase-2 is synthesized as a zymogen.
Serine Protease Zymogens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serine Protease Zymogens books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Serine Protease Zymogens Topics
Related searchesnuclear envelope
dream symbol red wine
massacre of braybrook street trial
leopard king leopard
bruise light bruises
ryans hope the final years
eve van grafhorst