Serine Protease Zymogens
- Gap Junctions in Oncology Drug Pipeline Update 2015
- NEW YORK, July 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Gap junctions contain intercellular channels that allow direct communication between the cytosolic compartments of adjacent cells. Each gap junction channel is formed by docking of two 'hemichannels', each ...
- Alnylam Expands "Alnylam 5x15" RNAi Therapeutic Pipeline with ALN-APC
- Protein C is a serine protease blood coagulation factor that circulates as an inactive zymogen and is activated by thrombin during blood coagulation to form activated protein C (APC). APC is an endogenous anticoagulant that acts to reduce thrombin ...
- 苏州大学特聘教授Nature Medicine发表重要成
- Corin is a serine protease that activates the natriuretic peptides, thereby regulating blood pressure4. It is synthesized as a zymogen that is activated by proteolytic cleavage.
- Matriptase-2 is a hepatic membrane serine protease that regulates iron homeostasis. Defects in matriptase-2 cause iron deficiency anemia. In cells, matriptase-2 is synthesized as a zymogen.
Serine Protease Zymogens is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serine Protease Zymogens books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Serine Protease Zymogens Topics
sanskrit modern-day india