A selection of articles related to serpent goddess.
Original articles from our library related to the Serpent Goddess. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Serpent Goddess.
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Goddess
- Although often depicted as a woman, she is none, and she is all of them. "I am every woman!" And every woman is the Goddess. She is the mystery of the life-giving and life-taking rhythm of nature, the great void and well of endless possibilities....
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Aphrodite: Goddess of Love and Beauty
- The goddess of beauty and love was formed out of the foam that was created when Uranus’s castrated genitals were thrown out of the sea of Paphos near Cyprus by the Titan Cronus.
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Baba Yaga: A Demon or A Goddess?
- Growing up in Kiev, Ukraine, I loved reading and listening to fairy tales. These stories, filled with Slavic flavor, were opening up a new world for me, a world where one is to learn lessons and always to succeed, a world in which no matter how many hardships...
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- The Ancient Goddess Barbi: Historical Views from the Year 5000
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) In the year 5000, historians will seek to patch together traces of the past, to discover what life was like in today's current era. Here's one humorous view of what they might...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Serpent Goddess is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serpent Goddess books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New discovery in Kalaburagi : How an ancient Hindu temple was unearthed
- Kalaburagi, Karnataka: The Gaur K. village in the Kalaburagi district is now the center of attention for hordes of devotees.
- 13 "Cheesy" Romance Novels Even Serious Readers Will Love
- For readers who are captivated by the Tudor period of English History, The Serpent Garden is based around a very specific event from that period: the brief marriage of Henry VIII's sister Mary and the King of France.
- Samudra Manthana for our nation's development is going on
- Devas on one side with Asuras on the other side used the serpent to rotate the mountain to churn the ocean to get things. All things, good as well as bad, came out from the ocean.
- The story of Ragnarok and the Apocalypse
- According to the story, Loki tricked the blind god of winter, Hod (Hoor), an action that resulted in the death of the god Balder , son of goddess Frigg and god Odin.