A selection of articles related to serpentine.
Original articles from our library related to the Serpentine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Serpentine.
- Projective. Element: Fire. Protection, lactation. Guard against poisonous creatures. Spiritual powers: Assists visualization and meditation. Aids in raising the Kundalini. Clears chakras. Healing attributes: Eliminates parasites, helps diabetes and...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- St. Patrick
- The arrival in Antrim of a young Caledonian slave named Succat would hardly seem worthy of historical note, but that slave became St. Patrick, patron saint of Ireland and the person responsible for opening the land to Christianity. Patrick began by converting...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Serpentine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serpentine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Close quarters: 'DAS INSTITUT' tightens their collaboration at Serpentine Gallery
- DAS INSTITUT's latest self-titled show, at the Serpentine Sackler Gallery, is based around the layering of Röder and Brätsch's distinctive practices, especially Brätsch's Mylar paintings and stained-glass works, and Röder's neon sculptures.
- Hilma af Klint's Paranormal Paintings at London's Serpentine
- Hilma af Klint might be the most interesting and important artist you have never heard of; but who will you be hearing lots more about thanks to an exhibition at London's Serpentine.
- Hilma af Klint, Serpentine, review: 'a sense of unfathomable mystery'
- You may not have heard of her, but the early 20th century Swedish mystical painter Hilma af Klint has become one of the great unlikely buzz-figures of our time.
- Serpentine skyscraper proposed by Russian billionaire
- Klyukin says the body of the snake could feature offices or apartments, while its jaws could boast a terrace for a restaurant or nightclub (Credit: Vasily Klyukin). View gallery (8 images).
- Serpentine pavilion 'unzipped': first look at Bjarke Ingels' design
- The humble brick wall, that most London of architectural elements, is the inspiration for this year's Serpentine Gallery pavilion, according to designs unveiled today.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.