- Sertindole doses in Europe and Asia
- versus Sertindole Plasma Concentrations in.
- Switching to sertindole
- Sertindole switching survey. • To identify sertindole in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and. Asia.
- Sertindole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Sertindole (brand names: Serdolect, and Serlect) is an antipsychotic medication. Sertindole was developed by the Danish pharmaceutical company H.
- Atypical Antipsychotics: A Practical Review: Sertindole
- Sertindole: As we enter the new millennium, newer safer treatments for schizophrenia are emerging.
- Sertindole for schizophrenia.
- Jul 20, 2005 BACKGROUND: Sertindole is an atypical antipsychotic, which is thought In December 1998, Lundbeck Ltd.
- sertindole [PharmGKB]
- Sertindole, a neuroleptic, is one of the newer antipsychotic medications available . Serdolect is developed by the Danish pharmaceutical company H. Lundbeck.
Sertindole is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sertindole books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesbrandy pomace brandy
graham bonnet discography
routing link state algorithms