A selection of articles related to servant.
Original articles from our library related to the Servant. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Servant.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 44
- Chapter 44 44:1 And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth. 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And it came to pass, as he went into the house of one of the chief Pharisees to eat bread on the sabbath day, that they watched him. 14:2 And, behold, there was a certain man before him which had the dropsy. 14:3 And Jesus answering spake unto...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him. 8:2 And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 8:3 And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 21
- Chapter 21 21:1 Now these are the judgments which thou shalt set before them. 21:2 If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. 21:3 If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he...
Old Testament >> Exodus
Servant is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Servant books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Exercising Servant Leadership
- Knowledge. Solutions. September 2009 | 63.
- Servant Leadership guide
- Before Viewing: Listing the Ten Characteristics of the Servant-Leader. 2. After Viewing: WORKSHEET: Personal Inventory of Servant-Leader Characteristics.
- THE PUBLIC SERVANT QUESTIONNAIRE
- THE PUBLIC SERVANT QUESTIONNAIRE. Key Points: An American does not have to speak with a government agent unless the citizen has been arrested.
- Servant Leadership1.indd
- Part 4 of Character. Champions servant. Leadership role: that of servant leader .
Suggested News Resources
- Anne Rice's "Servant of the Bones"; What it takes to make a great graphic novel.
- On Wednesday, August 24, 2011, IDW's adaptation of Anne Rice's “Servant of the Bones” went on sale. Anyone who follows her work, knows this is not Ms. Rice's first foray into the graphic novel medium.
- Three-day extension in remand of servant s killer
- LAHORE: The Model Town judicial magistrate on Friday extended for three days the physical remand of a woman, Sadia Asif - who had allegedly clubbed her 12-year-old servant to death for not feeding her dog - to the Kahna Police.
- Bellingham couple sentenced for illegal hiring, mistreating live-in servant
- 22, for illegally bringing a woman from the Philippines to be a live-in servant and then forcing her to work seven days a week for as little as $200 a month. US District Court Judge James L.
- LIFE BELOW STAIRS: TRUE LIVES OF EDWARDIAN SERVANTS BY ALISON MALONEY (Michael
- By John Harding If you were middle class in 1911 - when the first series of Downton Abbey was set - you'd almost certainly have had servants. If you were working class, there's a good chance you'd have been one.
- Federal Workers Disappointed With New Minimum Wage
- “When I heard that the increment in my salary is just about N900, I wondered what all the initial fuss was about, its all a ruse,” Chuka Moses, a Federal civil servant, told NAN in Lagos. Mrs.
Suggested Web Resources
- Servant - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- one that serves others <a public servant>; especially : one that performs duties about the person or home of a master or personal employer.
- Servant | Define Servant at Dictionary.com
- menial · MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:When you barbecue, you're using a very old word from Haiti.
- LeadersDirect - Servant Leadership - LeadersDirect
- What is servant leadership, how does it work and what sense does it make? How does one be a servant leader?
Related searchesabiogenic petroleum origin
first feigenbaum constant
earl of rochester
recursion recursion in plain english