A selection of articles related to servants.
Original articles from our library related to the Servants. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Servants.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 44
- Chapter 44 44:1 And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth. 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, Go unto Pharaoh, and say unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 8:2 And if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs: 8:3 And the river shall...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said, 22:2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, 22:3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then the LORD said unto Moses, Go in unto Pharaoh, and tell him, Thus saith the LORD God of the Hebrews, Let my people go, that they may serve me. 9:2 For if thou refuse to let them go, and wilt hold them still, 9:3 Behold, the hand of the LORD...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 32
- Chapter 32 32:1 Now the children of Reuben and the children of Gad had a very great multitude of cattle: and when they saw the land of Jazer, and the land of Gilead, that, behold, the place was a place for cattle; 32:2 The children of Gad and the children of...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 47
- Chapter 47 47:1 Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen. 47:2 And he took some of his...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Servants is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Servants books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Manufacturing the Muslim Menace: Private Firms, Public Servants
- Public Servants, and the. Threat to Rights and Security.
- Performance-based Arrangements for Senior Civil Servants OECD
- "Performance-based Arrangements for Senior Civil. Servants OECD and other Country Experiences", OECD.
- The Education of Indentured Servants in Colonial America
- cation of indentured servants and apprentices in colonial servants and apprentices would have received the education or training of indentured servants.
- UNCIVIL SERVANTS
- UNCIVIL SERVANTS. A Survey of Government Worker Parking Abuse in NYC's Chinatown and Civic Center. April 2006 transalt.
Suggested News Resources
- MP Karygiannis accused of berating civil servants
- Immigration officials have complained that Karygiannis, the MP for Ontario's Scarborough-Agincourt riding, has used what they call unparliamentary language on multiple occasions in dealing with staff and takes an aggressive tone with civil servants.
- LIFE BELOW STAIRS: TRUE LIVES OF EDWARDIAN SERVANTS BY ALISON MALONEY (Michael
- By John Harding If you were middle class in 1911 - when the first series of Downton Abbey was set - you'd almost certainly have had servants. If you were working class, there's a good chance you'd have been one.
- Premier: Give civil servants 3.2% pay hike
- Mr. Bush said late Friday that he would recommend to the Cayman Islands Cabinet that a 3.2 per cent cost of living pay raise be awarded to civil servants effective by next month.
- Federal Workers Disappointed With New Minimum Wage
- Federal Civil Servants today expressed disappointment at the minimum wage recently approved by the government, describing the increment as a “ruse.
- Public servants must stick to Batho Pele principles
- Pretoria - Public Service and Administration Minister Richard Baloyi says it is imperative for public servants to adhere to the principles of Batho Pele (people first) for effective service delivery.
Suggested Web Resources
- Indentured servant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Indentured servants were a separate category from bound apprentices.
- Servants, Inc. / Servants
- Servants is a Christian organization focused on serving Christ through serving others!
- servant - definition of servant by the Free Online Dictionary
- One who is privately employed to perform domestic services. 2. One who is publicly employed to perform services, as for a government.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescepheid variable examples
patrick air force base history
genocide coining of the term genocide
hakke ksh eight trigrams empty palm
glycogen structure and biochemistry
bushido bushido ethics
flash memory principles of operation