A selection of articles related to services.
Original articles from our library related to the Services. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Services.
- Yom Kippur
- Yom Kippur is the day when God handed to Moses the second set of the Ten Commandments. This occurred after the completion of the second 40 days of guidance from God.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Reiki for free?
- â€œI always thought one had to be given the ability to use reiki, I was made a 1st degree and always wondered how to get my second...any ideas?â€ In other words: any volunteers to give me the attunement second degree for free? Yes, they are out there, try a...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
Services is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Services books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Your Guide to Medicare's Preventive Services
- Medicare pays for many preventive services to keep you healthy.
- YOUR RIGHTS UNDER USERRA
- THE UNIFORMED SERVICES EMPLOYMENT.
- Medicare Preventive Services Quick Reference Information
- This educational tool provides information on Medicare preventive services.
Suggested News Resources
- MBTA to halt subway, bus, commuter rail service today
- Subway, bus, and commuter rail service will open at normal Sunday hours, around 5:45 am in most cases, and stop at 8 am, with the promise to resume fully tomorrow, according to the transportation authority.
- Restoration of cable and other services must wait for power repair crews
- By Tom Shean Cox Communications, a major provider of cable and internet services in Hampton Roads, said Sunday that about 30 percent of its 416000 customers in the region lost service due to storm damage.
- State's rural hospitals in critical condition
- Theresa Johnson, director of support services at Bamberg County Hospital, walks down the hospital's J.Carlisle Kearse, Jr. intensive care unit hallway Tuesday.
- Preparing for the Hurricane in Andover
- By Brendan Lewis The National Weather Services declared a flood watch for Philadelphia and surrounding counties from 6 pm Saturday through early Monday morning. Andover officials are all on alert for the coming Hurricane Irene this weekend.
- Google+ Isn't Just A Social Network, It's An "Identity Service" (GOOG)
- Google+ is not just the search giant's effort to take on Facebook: it's primarily an "identity service" that Google will use to help build other services.
Suggested Web Resources
- Service (economics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A service is the intangible equivalent of an economic good.
- Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search.
- Services | drupal.org
- Jan 15, 2007 users and more. Visit the Services Handbook for help and information. Subscribe to the Services Group for news, updates and discussions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.