Serving The Lord
A selection of articles related to serving the lord.
Original articles from our library related to the Serving The Lord. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Serving The Lord.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Serving The Lord is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serving The Lord books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SERVING GOD THE LEFTOVERS
- Aug 17, 2003 1. August 17, 2003. Malachi Lesson 2.
- Serving The Lord With Gladness
- He called upon others to serve the Lord with gladness - Psa 100:2. 2. Many who go to Do they not find joy and gladness in serving the Lord?
- “You Were SHAPED for Serving God”
- You were SHAPED for Serving God. 1. “You Were SHAPED for Serving God”.
- Serving God by Serving God's People
- 2 Our Lady of Victory/St. John Vianney Parishes. Serving God by Serving God's People.
Suggested News Resources
- Godly homes: serving the Lord
- Solomon wrote, “By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; and by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches” (Proverbs 24:3-4).
- Janmashtami: A day soaked in devotion, rituals and celebrations
- Nagpur: For the devotees of Lord Krishna, no effort seems enough when it comes to serving the lord. Shringar, bhog, bhajan and puja are more than mere rituals for them. They perform these acts as if they are attending to a child at home.
- Different translations reflect expectations in worklife
- Contemporary English Version: "Do your work willingly, as though you were serving the Lord Himself, and not just your earthly master. In fact, the Lord Christ is the one you are really serving, and you know that He will reward you.
- Remembering the Life of Louella Knox, Longtime Riverside Resident
- All my children shall be saved and serving the Lord! My grandchildren will do great things and travel the world, she proclaimed. They shall be leaders and not followers.
- Roadhouse Biker Church in San Bernardino is the place where 'Jesus...
- "You should have fun serving the Lord," said Arnold Payne, a 54-year-old head usher from Colton, who also is president of Black Sheep's local chapter. Many attendees wore standard biker garb - there were plenty of black T-shirts and jeans.
Suggested Web Resources
- Serving the Lord with Humility, Tears, and Trials - Desiring God
- Apr 2, 1989 They are Paul's way of saying, here's how to serve the Lord for the good of the church. Now that seems to be a simple idea—serving the Lord.
- Grant Steidl - Serving the Lord Full-Time
- Nov 22, 2006 We may have a desire to serve the Lord full-time, and may even be encouraged by other Christians and by circumstances.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.