Serving The Lord
A selection of articles related to serving the lord.
Original articles from our library related to the Serving The Lord. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Serving The Lord.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Serving The Lord is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Serving The Lord books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Shirley Mae Lightfoot Matthews, 70, dedicated her life to serving the Lord and
- Shirley Mae Lightfoot Matthews answered her call home on Tuesday, February 23, 2016, surrounded by her loving family. She was born on January 4, 1946, the daughter of the late Gladys Lee Lightfoot Mason and her stepfather, the late Thomas R. Mason.
- Don't Serve the Lord
- That's not what glorifies God. What glorifies God is Him serving or ministering to us. That was the ministry of Jesus, He is the Giver we are the receivers.
- The Difference Between Believing in God and Loving Him
- I believe the above verse is the great key to loving and serving God. We love and serve God according to the measure of revelation we have of His love for us. Love is pure because of choice.
- Twins Lena Craven, Letha Trogdon 'busy for the Lord'
- Lena spent about 55 years in the ministry, serving churches in Greensboro, High Point, Burlington, Rockingham, Siler City, and elsewhere. Letha's husband was a preacher; the ministry called them far from home (he was from Asheboro, too) — Georgia, ...
Serving The Lord Topics
Related searchesfumihiro joyu
bats musical songs
apollo 13 oxygen tank explosion