- SESAC Announces Top Level Promotions
- NEW YORK, March 3, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- John Josephson, Chairman and CEO of SESAC, announced today the promotion of Cathy Grizzell to Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Administration, and Ellen Bligh Truley to Senior Vice ...
- SESAC promotes two
- Cathy Grizzell, a 34-year employee of SESAC who has been VP of human resources since 2006, is now senior VP of human resources. Ellen Bligh Truley, a 20-year SESAC veteran, was promoted from VP for corporate relations to senior VP for corporate ...
- TUE. BRIEFING: Kanye Kills Album Release • Kesha Drama Continues • SESAC Moves
- BRIEFING: Kanye Kills Album Release • Kesha Drama Continues • SESAC Moves • Bowie On Instrgram • More. Kayne nuts TUESDAY 2.23.
- Hold Your Wallet -- Music Publishers Squeeze Government For Higher Fees
- It is this practice of “hiding the ball” that caused two federal courts to label even the Society of European Stage Authors and Composers (SESAC), which controls less than 10 percent of compositions, a monopolist.
- Beatselecta Readies US Launch Of Operator-Run Background Music System, Retains
- Performing rights groups ASCAP, BMI and SESAC, in contrast, collect and distribute royalties for songwriters, composers and publishers. Because they use a statutory license, Satellite radio providers and webcasters pay SoundExchange when they stream ...
Sesac is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sesac books and related discussion.