- Picture of the Week: Vishnu and Shesha Naga
- Lord Vishnu is seen resting on the coils of the serpent Shesha, also called Ananta. Sheshanaga serves the Lord in this way as the Lord's support and paraphernalia.
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville winter graduates
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville had two winter graduation ceremonies Dec. 13 in the Steinke Physical Education Center. Jean Claire Turcotte, retired principal of St.
- 'Scion of Ikshvaku' to be 5-6 books series: Amish Tripathi
- He has written three books till now, "The Immortals of Meluha," "The Secret of the Nagas" and "The Oath of the Vayuputras," collectively called the "Shiva Trilogy," which is said to have sold 2.
- Plea seeking implementation of all in one 'single smart sim ID card' - Notice
- The PIL is filed by one Adi Shesha Gupta, ex- Councillor of Madhugiri town in Tumakuru district, claims that proposal sent in this regard was not considered by the authorities and there was no action in response to the representation submitted by him.
- Dussehra Special: How Lakshman spent 14 years without sleeping to serve Lord Ram
- Ram is the considered to be the 7th incarnation (avatar) of Lord Vishnu and Lakshman is considered to be Sesha, the multiple-headed naga (serpent) upon whom Lord Vishnu rests. When Ram marries Sita, Lakshman marries Sita's younger sister Urmila.
Sesha Naga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sesha Naga books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Sesha Naga Topics
Related searchescucumber flowering and pollination
michael cardinal von faulhaber
list of lgbt publications australia
lucius calpurnius piso caesoninus
age of wonders history
the hobbit adaptations and influences