A selection of articles related to seshat.
Original articles from our library related to the Seshat. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seshat.
- Goddess of writing and measurer of time, referred to as "she who is foremost in the house of books". She measured time and helped Pharaoh with laying out the ground plan of a new temple with a measuring cord, therefore she was also the "Lady of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
Seshat is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seshat books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Seshat Collects MPI Traces
- Seshat Collects MPI Traces: Extended Abstract. Rolf Riesen⋆. Sandia National Laboratories rolf@sandia.
- Khemetic Daemonolatry Sigils
- 1 --- Temple of Thoth-Seshat; Khemetic Daemonolatry Sigils. Khemetic This file courtesy of S. Connolly , Temple of Thoth-Seshat, and Kenneth Betts.
- Scalable Collection of Large MPI Traces on Red Storm
- Introduction. Seshat. Experiments.
- Using Entity Life Cycles to find the data - Seshat
- Or how Entity Life Cycles can help define the data. Dagna Gaythorpe http://www. seshat.
- Installation mise en œuvre serveur Seshat
- Installation mise en œuvre serveur Seshat. Installation et mise en œuvre module Seshat juillet 2011. EOLE (http ://eole.
Suggested News Resources
- Seshat's Secret
- One unsolved mystery is the meaning of the emblem symbolizing Seshat, the sexy and mysterious goddess of wisdom, writing and measurement.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gods of Ancient Egypt: Seshat
- Ancient Egyptian Goddesses; Seshat goddess of reading, writing, arithmetic and architecture.
- Seshat - Crystalinks
- Seshat is the feminine consort/counterpart/wife/child of Thoth the Scribe, he who wrote the story/program of humanity's journey through time.
- Seshat, Female Scribe, Goddess of Writing Measurement...
- Jul 30, 2001 Seshat, Female Scribe, Goddess of Writing Measurement.
- Information on Seshat, the Name of Netjer associated with history and record keeping, from the Kemetic Orthodox perspective.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswheel of life six worlds
cold work example
heaven and hell allan kardec
kundalini third eye
niels bohr trivia