Sesotho Sa Leboa
- Online Northern Sotho - English dictionary / Pukuntšu ya Inthanete ya Sesotho sa Leboa - Seisimane.
- Tša Borala: A Sepedi/Sesotho sa Leboa Poetry Anthology to be Launched at
- Tša Borala is an anthology of 202 poems in Sepedi and Sesotho sa Leboa, compiled and edited by award-winning poet David wa Maahlamela, and featuring the work of Matshediso Aletta Motimele, Phomelelo Moshapo-Machika, Tau Motubatse, Mashupye ...
- In Celebration of International Dictionary Day: 13 New and Revised Indigenous
- This day was established in tribute to the famous American dictionary writer, Noah Webster, who was born on 16 October 1758. He is heralded as the father of the modern dictionary.
- Byo schools top Zim charts . . . Province best at Grade 7, O-Level and excels
- BULAWAYO province recorded the highest overall pass rates in the 2014 Grade Seven and O-Level public examinations while posting exceptional results at A-Level. An examination results analysis by the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education shows ...
- Reclaim our languages
- The University of Limpopo's bilingual course in English and multilingual studies, taught in Sesotho sa Leboa (Northern Sotho) and English, is a shining example of how to bolster the status of African languages.
Sesotho Sa Leboa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Sesotho Sa Leboa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Sesotho Sa Leboa Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary dictionary
dream interpretation eyes
list of railway stations italy
battle of pagan
shooting bow posture
dream symbol intellect