A selection of articles related to set.
Original articles from our library related to the Set. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Set.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 40
- Chapter 40 40:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 40:2 On the first day of the first month shalt thou set up the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation. 40:3 And thou shalt put therein the ark of the testimony, and cover the ark with the veil. 40:4...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 10:2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps. 10:3 And when they shall blow...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Set is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Set books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TH HE FAMI LY GAM INS E OF VIS STRUCTIO UAL - Set Game
- same on all each of the 3. UICK CHECK cards are th ple then it is. Y START a quick intro can quickly s.
- Atmel AVR 8-bit Instruction Set
- Instruction Set Manual_AVR_07/2014. Instruction Set Nomenclature. Status Register (SREG).
- Package 'sets' - CRAN
- Oct 11, 2015 generalizations such as fuzzy sets, multisets, and fuzzy multisets ... A list, array or data frame representing a mapping of the set. margin.
- Common Data Set 2014-2015 - Carnegie Mellon University
- A4. Academic year calendar: Semester. A5.
Suggested News Resources
- Use Samsung's Smart Switch to quickly set up your Galaxy S7
- Getting a new phone is always an exciting time. Then the realization sets in that you have to figure out how to get information from your old phone to the new one.
- Capitals have set a record for consecutive one-goal games
- According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Washington set the record for consecutive one-goal games when it played its 10th straight against Boston on Saturday. “It's just weird how it is,” defenseman Karl Alzner said recently.
- Film set design
- ONE unique aspect of the Bond movies is that their tone was set less by their directors and stars than by two men whose names were further down the credits. One was John Barry, the composer who gave the series' early films their muscular, brassy swagger.
- Obviously Don't Set Off Nukes to Do Cool Science. Obviously
- When all those powerful bombs detonated, they spit out neutrons that set off a chain of events to create carbon-14, an exceedingly rare isotope of carbon. The amount of carbon-14 in the atmosphere spiked.
- "12 Monkeys" Season 2 Set Visit
- Syfy's series 12 Monkeys is coming back for a second season on April 18, after an explosive first season. The network had us as guests to visit the set and talk to the cast about upcoming episodes.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Daily SET Puzzle | America's Favorite Card Games® - Set Game
- Mar 4, 2016 SET is a highly-addictive visual perception game that entertains everyone. This FREE Daily SET Puzzle challenges users to find 6 SETs in the ...
- Set Game
- Online versions of Set and Quiddler mathematical and word card games. Features a daily puzzle and contest.
- Set | Define Set at Dictionary.com
- We set a supervisor over the new workers. 4. to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- Set - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Set or The Set may refer to: ... SET, stress–energy tensor, a physical quantity in the theory of fields; A chemical ... Set, to make/become solid: see Solidification ...
- Set (deity) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Set /sɛt/ or Seth (/sɛθ/; also spelled Setesh, Sutekh, Setekh, or Suty) is a god of the desert, storms, disorder, violence and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion.