A selection of articles related to seth materials.
Original articles from our library related to the Seth Materials. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Seth Materials.
- Set, Seth, Sutek, the second son of Geb and Nut, depicted as either an animal with four legs, a curving snout, long ears and an erect tail, or as a human with an animal´s head. Which kind of animal this was has been subject to much debate. His skin was white...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. 5:3 And Adam...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Osiris and the journey to Eternal Life
- Osiris, the king of Egypt was beloved by all his people. He taught them to plow the earth, to honor the gods and he gave them laws to live by. But his brother Seth was jealous and plotted against him to become king in his place. Even though his queen, Isis,...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Seth Materials is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Seth Materials books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Seth, Elias Comparative Overview by Paul M. Helfrich, Ph.D. www
- Four Major Conceptual Areas that Build Upon the Seth Material.
- SETH MEETS JESUS: A Course in Miracles and The Seth Material
- The Seth Material by Sam Menahem Ph.D. For me, books are a blessing.
- Program of Events – August through September 2011
- Lecture: “The Seth Materials and How We Create Our Own Reality” with Anthony S. Picco, Student, for over 30 years, and Teacher of The Seth Materials.
- The Problem of Seth's Origin: A Case Study of the Trance
- Who or what is Seth and what is the origin of the Seth material? .
Suggested News Resources
- theHicksvilleIllustratedNews.com Calendar
- Program: Lecture: “The Seth Materials and How We Create Our Own Reality with with Anthony S. Picco, astrologer, Seth Student, for over 30 years, and teacher of The Seth Materials.
Suggested Web Resources
- Welcome to SethLearningCenter.com
- (From the book: THE SETH MATERIAL). “When I tell you that you lived, for example, in 1836, I say this because it makes sense to you now.
- Seth Material - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Seth Material is a collection of metaphysical texts dictated by the American psychic Jane Roberts to her husband from late 1963 until her death in 1984.
- Jane Roberts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Main article: Seth Material.
- Seth Material; Seth speaking through Jane Roberts
- Index of Seth Material, experiences from Jane Roberts' original ESP class, letters, links.
- Amazon.com: The Seth Material (9780971119802): Jane Roberts
- Amazon.com: The Seth Material (9780971119802): Jane Roberts: Books.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Seth Materials Topics
bristol city football club
coercion psychological coercion
dream symbol spiritual beliefs